Friday, January 9, 2015

3 New Quilts!!

Trying to get in a little extra quilting (because I just want to do fun stuff right now!!) before our baby is born.  A month ago I finished a quilt I made for if we have a boy.  This chevron style is the same style I made last time for if we had a girl.  This pattern was MUCH easier to make and took many, many hours less of work to put it all together.


This picture of the back shows the quilting.  The back is minky fabric.

This week I was able to quilt and finish two quilts for a couple of our small godchildren.  I'm almost caught up in that category :)  

The back is flannel.

You might not be able to see it very good, but the red on this one looks like barn boards.  This one has a flannel back, too; just a plainer tan color, similar to the tan on the front.

Hope you have a great weekend.  I have a couple more projects I could work on in my "waiting" time, so maybe I'll have something else to share soon.

3 comments: